What is a Rebecca Allen Curator?
As a Rebecca Allen Curator, you’re an independent business owner - in business for yourself but not by yourself. You’ll represent and share Rebecca Allen throughout your community and work when, where, and as much or little as you want, and earn commission on every sale you make.
How much do I earn as a Curator?
Curators earn 25% commission on the retail price of every sale. Plus up to $1,000 in monthly sales bonuses and other occasional bonuses and incentives!
How will I get paid?
Curators are paid weekly via PayPal.
What are the perks of being a Curator?
In addition to sales commissions, we have periodic bonuses and incentives. You also get an everyday 25% discount on your own personal purchases, and special deeper discounts around new product launches. Plus, a fun, supportive community to help you out and cheer you on.
Are their sales minimums?
There are no sales minimums - your business, your way.
What comes in the Starter Kit?
There are three Starter Kit to choose from, which include 1-3 pairs of shoes of your choice, a swatch kit of footwear material samples, and your own personalized sales website to collect order and earn commission. Plus, you’ll get access to world class training, business marketing materials, and our support community.
Do I have to purchase or keep inventory?
Absolutely not. As a Curator you’ll receive an everyday 25% discount on all personal purchases for you to wear and share, but beyond your Starter Kit and annual renewal, there are absolutely no required purchases.
How do I sell?
You sell how you want, when and where you want. Curators typically sell through group Shows or 1:1 with your network Both of these can be done online or in person.
- Group Shows are typically hosted by someone introduced to you through a previous event or from your own network. Use our exclusive Show templates to maximize your sales and minimize your time, or do it your own way and mix it up! Shows are the best bang for your buck as you get introduced to many more potential customers and future event hosts within the same time. These often look like fun girls nights with the added bonus of shopping in the comfort of their own home.
- 1:1 sales typically come from your personal network and previous customers, but you may also receive the occasional lead from Rebecca Allen. They’re a great way to provide personal touch for those looking for a little extra TLC.
How will I know what to do?
You don’t need any sales experience, and while you may be in business for yourself, you’re not in business by yourself. When you join Rebecca Allen, we’ll walk you, step-by-step though your business launch, and beyond. Here’s what’ll happen:
- Upon launch, we’ll hook you up with a mentoring call with someone from Rebecca Allen or a fellow Curator who can walk you through the ins and outs and answer any questions you may have
- You’ll receive a 2 week email series with simple, digestible actions to ease you into action
- You’ll receive access to the Curator Portal which has tons of tips, training guides, and challenges to keep you motivated.
You don’t need any of this - your excitement and hustle is all it takes to succeed, but we’re here to support you.
Do I need to have a big network to succeed?
Absolutely not. All you need is 2-4 friends or family members who are willing to introduce you to their social circles, then you’re off to the races. No one feels good about constantly hitting up their same friends over and over, so your goal is to get outside of your own social circle as quickly as possible, and to have every new connection introduce you to another new connection.
Do I need to have sales experience to be a Curator?
Nope! Your enthusiasm for Rebecca Allen and drive are all you need. We have training to help you refine your approach, but your authenticity is what makes the difference.
How many hours do I have to work?
That’s completely up to you. Your paycheck is directly tied to your effort and time, so it’s up to you how much or little you want to work. There are no minimums, no schedules, and no caps.
Can I be a Curator if I live outside the US?
At this time, the Curator opportunity is only available within the United States to those with the legal right to work in the United States.
How much do I need to invest to build my business?
To launch your business you’ll need to purchase a Starter Kit which gets you 1-3 pairs of shoes plus lots of other goodies, but beyond that there are no investment requirements! If you’re working your business primarily online there’s not much need for physical products. If you’re working your business more in person, it may help to have some samples for customers to touch and feel, but there are no requirements - see what works for you!
Do I have to recruit others to join?
Nope, Rebecca Allen is not a multi-level marketing company. We want this side hustle to be super flexible for you, so you just need to focus on marketing and sales. If you meet someone you think would be a great Curator, there are often incentives or bonuses for introducing them to the business, but you won’t be building and leading teams at Rebecca Allen.